An Interview with Cia Buckley Marakovits ’93
Cia Buckley Marakovits ’93, Chief Investment Officer, Partner, Managing Director, and Member of the Investment Committee with Dune Real Estate Partners, is a member of the Real Estate Circle. It is with great pleasure that the Paul Milstein Center announces
Ms. Buckley Marakovits will lead the 2015 Real Estate Symposium steering committee as its chair.
What follows is an interview by Sarah Pous ’15 in which Ms. Buckley Marakovits discusses trends in the real estate industry, provides highlights of her professional experience, and gives advice to Columbia Business School students aspiring to have careers in real estate. Read more
Adjunct Professor Camille Douglas discusses her professional experience, her thoughts on the global economy, and her recommendations for aspiring real estate professionals with Alex Jugant ’16.
BRIDGING THEORY & PRACTICE:
Paul Milstein Center Hosts June 2015 PREA Institute
||The Paul Milstein Center for Real Estate was pleased to host the Pension Real Estate Association (PREA) on campus on June 9th and 10th, for its prestigious PREA Institute with approximately 50 members from across the country in attendance.
LEADING THE WAY:
Hugh R. Frater ’85 Joins CBS Board of Overseers
Columbia Business School welcomed Columbia Real Estate Forum and MBA Real Estate Program Advisory Board member, Hugh R. Frater ’85, as one of six new members to its esteemed Board of Overseers.
- Alumnus, Jerry Speyer ’64, in The Real Deal, Commercial Property Executive, and PR Newswire.
- The REIT Industry: Growing Leaps and Bounds by Jim Sullivan ’89 of Green Street Advisors was published in PREA Quarterly, Fall 2014.
- Alumni: Michael Berman ’86, Olivier de Poulpiquet ’94, Bill O’Connor ’96, Ed Gormbley ’09, Geoffrey Goldstein ’07, Harrison LeFrak ’98, and Justin Gardinier ’11.
- For other alumni news, read more
- Nikhil Chaudhri ’16 awarded Pension Real Estate Association scholarship. Read more
- The Paul Milstein Center for Real Estate welcomed the Class of 2017 at Columbia Community Connections on August 26. View the photo slideshow
Join the Real Estate Circle
Mentor a Current Student
Post a Job
Forward to a Friend
TUESDAY, DECEMBER 15, 2015
Real Estate Symposium
Save the Date for this annual educational forum that brings together accomplished Columbia Business School alumni and top industry leaders for a broad-based discussion of topical issues, high-profile transactions, trends, and challenges facing the real estate industry. Learn more
JANUARY 29, 2016
Columbia Business School and Goodwin Procter are pleased to once again co-host this invitation-only annual Real Estate Capital Markets Conference which will be held in New York City on January 29.
MAY 5, 2016
Real Estate Alumni Reception
Please save the date for the 2016 Real Estate Alumni Reception which will be held at the Columbia Club of New York. This annual reception is hosted by the Paul Milstein Center for Real Estate and Real Estate Circle and sponsored by Goodwin Procter LLP. An After-Party will be hosted by the Columbia Business School Real Estate Association. Learn more